Hey Andy ... I have the 26x2 Supremes on my LHT and the same size Duremes
on my Hunqapllar. Both tires are really good, by which I mean they roll
well and provide an abundance of "float"-ation.   I've had the Supremes for
over two years with only one flat that's still a mystery (flat the day
after the ride with no indication of the cause anywhere).  I've had the
Duremes for 8 months now, no flats or issues of ay kind.   Although I like
both tires, my personal preference is for the Dureme.  Both are great on
pavement, with great grip on either dry or wet surfaces, but the Dureme
is a lot more versatile on the trails or sandy areas, where it slides less
and has better bite.   The Supreme also makes an odd noise on smooth roads
... a medium-pitched hum ... but not annoying enough to worry about.   To
me and my rather unhurried approach to riding, they both roll equally
smooth and fast, and feel about the same.  Just better dirt/trail
performance from the Dureme.

I've posted a review here for the Dureme, which has some comparison, as
well as a link to a previous Sumpreme review :  *
http://velozen.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-schwalbe-marathon-dureme-tires.html
*<http://velozen.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-schwalbe-marathon-dureme-tires.html>

Hope it helps ... I'm pretty confident in Schwalbe at this point, and
unlikely to buy a different brand when these tires wear out.  They do wear
out eventually, don't they?  I'm starting to wonder ...

Scott