One day a few months back I went into RBW HQ.  I can't remember exactly
what I was getting.  I think it was just a couple small things.  Grant was
over on his computer.  A conversation started:

Grant:  "Bill, if we were getting more wool underwear...."
Me(interupting):  "You mean like Devold?"
Grant:  "Who said anything about Devold?  If I meant Devold I'd say Devold"
Me:  "Sorry.  I'll try to stay focused"
Grant:  "Good.  OK, back to wool underwear, kind of boxerish.  If we only
want to sell them in one color, should they be black, grey, or mossy?"
Me:  "Um, I think mossy"
Grant:  "Check!  One less thing to worry about, now YOU have to worry about
it"

So, if you hate the mossy color on the Riv wool boxers, it is all my fault,
apparently.

http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/au4.htm