I do my best... We are fortunate in Indianapolis to have a rapidly
expanding network of multi-use Greenways. The picture is from the canal
towpath, one of my favorite commute routes. The sights change with the
seasons. In midsummer I ride in past floating turtles and fishing herons. I
get up a bit early to make sure I can go down the path at the speed I want
to travel. The ride home is always therapeutic.