William,
I couldn't agree more. I Love riding my Sam or Homer along the river
early in the morning. I stop a lot and watch the deer play in the
fields, and enjoy the fact that I am lucky enough to own such fine
bikes. I go a lot slower than i used to when I owned carbon, but now i
always look forward to my rides and enjoy every second in the
saddle.....I even have baskets and fenders now...and think they're
cool..............funny what a fine bike can do to your mental
attitude...