About 24 lbs, based on frame and component wts.  VO 650b wheels,
Pari-Motos, mostly Shimano drivetrain with STI shifters, otherwise Rivish
including B17 saddle.  No racks.  My  frame is a 51, so if both of our wts
are accurate, you've got me by a couple of pounds on components.  Not that
anyone's counting ; ).