From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Peter M [uscpeter11...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:19 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] 52cm Waterford Bombadil for sale-custom 1 top tube model

So it has come to this. My wife has worn me down and has a last in
first out policy so the Bombadil I acquired a few months ago has to
find a new home. Truth be told it does not get enough riding to
justify such a beautiful bike and it is time to get my daughter a
bedroom set and pay school tuition again. Frameset is a 52cm Wateford
with 1 top tube, made in 2011 custom with the one top tube for Jimmy
(Hobie) who I bought it off of. Custom Hunqpillar grey, paint looks
amazing..  Comes with Dura-Ace Headset with thousands of miles on it.
Light miles, bike needs a home where it will get thrashed a bit,
haha.  Only scuffs I can see are a small one on the decal and another
at the derailuer clamp but that one will obviously be covered up, no
chainsuck or other nicks and scratches. Looking to get close to what I
paid for it-$1,500, I will pay for shipping.  Here is a link to my
Flikr page with some pics of it buit up. If you want more just let me
know. Thanks all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67889635@N06/