Thanks for the kind words.

Donald, The kid seats are still work in progress but the progress stopped
when they were good enough. The foot peg is tapered and pounded in to a
slightly undersize hole in a piece of 3/4 plywood for a solid fit. The big
plastic high-back seats are fine for toddlers, but my kids are (obviously)
big enough to hold on.

Michael, My first trip to Seattle was during a freak warm & dry spell in
Jan or Feb in '95. I fell in love with the NW on that trip, and moved to
Seattle a few months later. Then I learned what rain everyday for a month
was like.

Kip, I agree... somehow having the kids in tow can make an otherwise
mundane ride across town into an all-hell-breaking-loose adventure.

Jamie, I had nothing to do with choosing the color. Vince at Riv HQ spent a
lot of time pulling out frames for my wife to pick that color. It was a
great choice. It's more pretty in person... sparkly.

--Andy