From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Andrew Drummond [andrew.d.drumm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 12:13 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: FS: Baggins Boxy bag with Nitto F15 rack, more Baggins bags
and miscellaneous parts coming soon

Bag is sold, pending payment. The flickr gallery has been updated with more for
sale, and there's still more to come (no photos of bags, rack, or wheels yet).

Mavic hubs, off a 1990 Bridgestone MB-0. Polished finish, 32 hole, 130mm OLN.
Used, but in excellent condition. Mavic skewers included. $100 shipped

Mavic front hub, black, 32 hole. Used, but in excellent condition. Mavic skewer
included. $35 shipped

Rivendell lugged quill stem, 10cm. Used, but in very good condition. There are
some minor scratches on the drive side of the quill lug (visible in photo).
$135 shipped

XTR front derailleurs. FD-M952. One 28.6, one 34.9, both bottom pull. Used, but
in good condition – no dents or major scratches. The 34.9 derailleur has a bit
more wear inside the outer cage; the 28.6 is practically new. $20 ea shipped

Rivendell Baggins rear panniers. A little dirty, but no damage. Straps to bind
them to your rack sides are included. $100 shipped

Baggins Hoss (large) saddlebag – used, but in very good condition. Some dirt,
but no damage. All straps included. $150 shipped

Baggins Adam (medium) saddlebag– used, but in very good condition. Some dirt,
but no damage. All straps included. $120 shipped

Rivendell/Nitto large front rack. Installed briefly, but not used. All hardware
included. This is from the early days of the rack, when it was offered in both
700c and 26 inch versions; this one is 700c. Might work on other sizes, but I
haven’t tried it (may require drilling additional holes in the lower tabs, as
on the current version). Pre-triangulation, but really – it’s not going to
fail. $140 shipped

Wheelset – 700c Bontrager Fairlane rims, rear asymmetrical, 36 hole, Phil
freewheel rear and Mavic front hubs, DT Competition spokes. Very strong wheels,
excellent for touring. Fairly wide - I can take a measurement if you're
interested. Relatively low miles, excellent condition. $200 + shipping

Wheelset – 26” Bontrager Maverick rims, rear asymmetrical, 32 hole, black
Bullseye front and rear hubs. Hubs were used, but rims were brand new when
laced. They have maybe 30 miles on them – machining marks are still perfectly
clear on the sidewalls. Rim stickers are not perfect, because the bike they
were on hung from a hook in the shed for a while. $125 + shipping

I’d consider some trades too – I’d love to find:

Dia-Compe 982 cantis, preferably silver but black wouldn’t kill me.

Sugino Mighty Tour or some other quality 110 double crank

A tasteful threadless stem, 10cm, 0 degree rise (90 deg to steer tube), silver,
detachable faceplate, 26.0 clamp. Brazed steel or forged aluminum. Preferably
1", but I can live with a shim.

XTR rear derailleur (rapid rise a plus)

An interesting front derailleur suitable for use with a 46t big ring - early
MTB-ish.

Please get in touch with questions/offers/etc. I accept paypal and postal money
orders, and cash if you’re local.