What better way to spend your birthday then to bike with your family?
Biking with your family on Planet of the Apes road! My little brother and
my dad on his new bosco bar road bike tackled Planet of the Apes road in
typical San Francisco/Bay Area summer weather. Foggy. Maybe a half mile of
visibility we started with a flat at my parents house. Already I knew this
ride was going to be a good one. We get on the long BART ride to Daly City
to find the weather didn't improved. So we started riding. One trait I'm
proud to have taken from my dad was his ability to not quit without a lot
of cursing. Despite climbing  his own personal best in terms of elevation
he was in good spirits, with plenty of stops and plenty of food albeit with
lots of cursing. The descent was by far a different story. At one point
 while coming down my brother and I stop to take pictures, my dad still
figuring out the whole braking on dirt slides the bike underneath him and
instead of falling runs along uncontrollably down the hill. He eventually
stops himself and my brother and I couldn't help from laughing at the
scene. My dad made a fuss but we scolded at him about braking safety.
Lovely how the shoe fits on the other foot. We had a great time riding into
Half Moon Bay State Beach where we beat my girlfriend and the rest of my
family at the picnic area.  Good times all around when you have tons of bbq
to eat. Glad I can celebrate another great day of riding with the family.

Pictures proved that I'm one year older:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjBzL32q

-Manny " I'm old enough" Acosta