Yup - I couldn't resist. That custom makes my heart race. It's even more
beautiful in person - photos can't capture the paint. JB used a blue pearl
topcoat that turns iridescent in the sun - it's gorgeous! It rides a lot
like my AHH (duh) - but it sure is fun to own something done by two of the
masters of their craft (Mark Nobilette, and painted by Joe Bell.) I need to
change a couple things, but it is already quite a sweet package. Seattle
folk will enjoy seeing it in person - everybody else will need to check it
out on Flickr.
I'm a very pleased new bike owner.
Cheers!
Alex