I just bought a nice White Industries crank from a list member, now I
need to clear out a few things that have been laying around.  All
prices include shipping in the CONUS.  Paypal personal option
preferred for payment.

Berthoud Aspin Touring Saddle - Natural color with Randi Jo Fab saddle
cover (red on top/gray on bottom) - $170.  I probably have less than
400 miles on the saddle.  There is a mark from when the bike tipped
over.

Speedplay Frog Stainless pedals -- $60, used, spin smoothly

Nitto s65 Crystal Fellow seat post - good shape with normal scratches
from use - $50.

Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/abelvitz/sets/72157627919352912/

Thanks

Dan Abelson