David-

The 610 maxes out at 61mm, so it probably won't work. Sounds like the 750
would be perfect, though. According to VeloBase the range on the 750's is
60-78mm.

I had the 750's on my sidepull Sam for a while and they were really nice.
They fit nicely over a 45mm fender with no pinching and would probably
clear a 50.

-Pete in CT