Sometimes our physical activities are the only constant thing in our lives.
Enjoy every minute that you are active. Your body, mind and spirit will
appreciate it. I know mine does.
Just some things that keep me sane through the month:
Do something with a love one, to remind yourself that you have people that
care about you.
Then do something for yourself, to remind yourself that you are that change
to make your day better.

One good weekend proves that this works:

Some highlights.

Rivendell Visit
- Tried to convince Sean on going on a ride up Tam but he seemed
pretty busy with school.
- Got to meet new guy Will. pretty nice fellow with a pretty nice bike.
Apparent he likes working at Rivendell.
- Chat it up with Scott about school stuff glad I'm not the only teacher
feeling the hardships of teaching.
- Got to talk to always smiley Harry about his trip from Hawaii.
Always good to go to a bike shop where most of your time spent there is
just catching up with everyone at the shop.

Ape Con with the ladyfriend.
- Went through the craziness of riding downtown to see Ashley's sister at
APE Con.

Explored Sunol Regional Wilderness
- Plans for Tam didn't work out so explore somewhere new.
- Got lost.

Pictures proved that all you need to do is be outside to have a good
weekend:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCtpMDT

-Manny "Be that change in your life" Acosta