The deluge of cards looks wonderful. I just posted a thank you on the
Rivendell Facebook site to let the Riv community know that the cards are
much appreciated. To make certain that the note is received by all, I want
to send a note to the Group as well. Nick is enjoying all the cards and
notes, but thankfully he can thank you himself. I want to thank you for all
the smiles your cards have brought to the rest of the nursing home. From
the perspective of the son of a nursing home resident, working in a nursing
home is demanding. You are asked to help people that others can't or aren't
able to help, and your patients often can't thank you. The cards streaming
in to Nick are being enjoyed by the staff and other patients as well.They
are evidence that people do care. For that I want to thank you. Bob