I have owned 8, started with a custom that was 53 CM and too small, got an
allrounder, also too small (I still have that one). Bought a Ram but it was
too big and a Saluki and the TT was too long.

Got a 54cm and that too was too small...now I have in addition to my AR 3
RIvendells that fit perfectly ,a 56cm custom and 2 Bleriots (55cm). I am
not sure if I will continue to ride these due to 2 back surgeries and not
being on any of them for a long time.