Well, Joe, I don't know whether to thank you or be mad at you but,
being as vocal as I have about wishing for a 26" wheeled Riv., I had
to buy it.  The price had come down by $250 and the $250 worth of
Nitto racks helped me rationalize it.  Gorgeous green paint, frame in
perfect condition, nice phil hubs.   It has some XTR V-brakes and
levers that are goofy on the bike, but I can use them on another.
Otherwise, a different bar, saddle and pedals (as is almost always the
case), and I'm good to go...  just as soon as the snow melts.  :-
(   And the BEST thing is that it turned out to be a 60 or 61cm
(measured riv-style, to the top of the seat tube), so it'll fit even
better than I thought it would.  I guess one of my lucky kids is
finally going to get my too-small 55cm XO-1.  So THEY thank you, even
if I don't!