Hi, Jim. Was in Mpls a couple weeks ago and was going to stop by but HC was
closed at the time. I have a Salsa Vaya Ti 58cm complete bike (stock) and
really like the way it rides. Am swapping out the Woodchipper handlebars
for Salsa's Cowbell 3 bars (with barcons). How'd you come by this 55cm Vaya
Ti frameset, if I may ask?