Ryan:

If you really lust after a Roadeo, the San Marcos may feel like a
compromise.  Only you can sort that one out.  Since Grant designed them
both, I expect the two would perform similarly if equipped with the same
wheels, components, etc.

The Roadeo has been out a couple of years now.  If you're OK with used,
post a WTB and see if an early adopter is interested in parting with one.
There have been FS ads from people who have multiple Rivs & want to thin
things down.

dougP