Boy, it's pretty easy to come up with $300 in my shopping cart, even though
there's not a single thing I "need"!

If I won, I'd probably basically end up with a Roadeo fattened-up to hold
me. With fancy paint, of course... My country and utility bike needs are
pretty much covered already at this point.

-Pete in CT