FWIW, I've bought from the seller before (a Joe Strack built/Joe Bell
painted  Rivendell single speed with track ends) and he's a pleasure to
deal with.  If you're interested in the bike, I can help put interested
parties in contact with the seller.  I suspect he's willing to negotiate a
sell off of ebay saving him some fees and getting the buyer the bike at a
lower price.