Pro and Cons for for the ss Berthoud and aluminum Honjos:

Berthoud stainless:
Pro:
durable
handsome
nice hardware
Con:
could be longer for better coverage
extra grams
any texture you want as long as it's smooth and round.
limited size (wheel/tire) offerings

Honjo aluminum:
Pro:
handsome
fewer grams
comes in longer lengths for better coverage
comes in many textures (hammered, fluted, smooth, etc).
comes in many sizes
Con:
not as durable as stainless
hardware is more fiddly than Berthoud hardware