Thanks everyone. I went ahead and put the Scrap Deluxe up for sale. It's a cool
bike and a great ride but I think a Sam is going to be a more flexible bike for
me. I like the idea of a vintage steel bike but I know nothing about building
or restoring a bike plus the Pashley Guv'nor satisfies my vintage fetish
nicely. I'm looking forward to a road bike that I can take to work, that I can
take to a park or a bike path in my regular clothes. A bike that can go fast
but does not look like it needs to (if that's makes any sense).

Sent from my iPhone