Lighter is righter, so unless you are going to ride all night you can
get away with a battery headlight/tailight.

The reach will be a long one for down-tube so why not STI?  Bar ends
can break in a 0 MPH fall over.

Good tire choice but being of similar bodily dimensions you can get
away with some 32 spoke lightweight wheels and maybe have to have them
rebuilt every 3 years or so.

Try one of the Specialized "endurance" saddles in 155mm or even 143mm
versions-very comfy.

All of the weight adds up and your legs may thank you.  Make mudguards
a take-off/put-on option, save weight where you can.