I have a 31" or 79 cm PBH (30" inseam pants) and ride a 54 AHH. My
saddle height is 69 cm. With a 61 cm seat tube and 170 mm cranks that
amounts to 61+17cm=78 cm of crank length to the top of the seat tube,
which would give me a 1cm seat + seatpost height (impossible for me).
Does your 30" inseam translate to a ~86 cm PBH?

Toshi