OK- I think this is the bulk of my trade list.  Looking to create some
space and funds for other bike projects.  A new road bike is in the
works!

Paypal personal preferred or check is fine as well.   Please contact
me if you have any questions. Shipping extra at actual cost or some
noted as included.  Feel free to combine items and make me an offer.

Some pictures at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/RichDPowers/ForSaleItems?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL2mtc7FoLavjQE&feat=directlink

Continental Ultra Race 700x25c - 3 tires- 1 new in box 2 used 300
miles on them all 3 for only $50!

FS Mavic's Aksium Race wheelset $170 plus shipping. 10 spd
These are off of a Salsa road bike I recently sold.  They have about
300 miles on them and are as new.  I have some pictures at the link
above.

 Road/ Cross wheel set.  Sun rims ME14A's black- silver machined
sidewalls.  Alloy nipples and 14/15 DB Wheelsmith spokes. About 1k
miles on them.  Straight and even tension.  Not perfect- pretty darn
good.  Rear hub has only 500 miles on it- 8/9/10 speed Tiarga hub
silver.  Front is a grey LX.  Skewers included.  $99 shipped! Front is
missing rim decal- rear has it as pictured.

1 pair (2) Syncros 26" MTB rims  Lil' Snapper  model new-   23 mm wide
13 mm high machined sides- welded and machined seam.
 Black with silver sidewalls.  32 holes eyelets.  $48 pair.

Real Racing hub- 32 hole sealed bearings black - alloy cassette
carrier- light.  800 miles- 135 mm wide very good condition....roughed
up on the cass. bod.  $20 (was over 150 new)

Campy N. Record read Der. Great shape-see pictures made in 1972 not
perfect  but very nice but has some use and dirt  on it. $65

Campagnolo old school pump had- as new dusty $35

Axiom rear trunk bag black used- great shape- $15

Terry gel women saddle-$10

Rouler issue with a COG mag, an A to B mag and Urban velo - $25 mailed

The American Bicycle Book- $15 mailed

Fame building parts

Eccentric bottom bracket shell $25

Rear wish-bone crown for road bike- $15 each.