A fellow listmember has very generously offered me most of the parts I need
to build the very generously priced Ram frameset I recently received (and
yet another lister is sending me -- whoohoo! -- a pair of Dura Ace tub
wheels!).

Anyway, I have a choice of a ** rod operated* fd or a cable operated one. I
really want the rod one just for cool and weirdness, but I hate, hate HATE
a bare leftside shifter boss.

What do y'all think (besides "Oh, shut up")?

BTW: A near-as-I-care-to-look-for-at-this-point color match for Ram Blue
can be found in the "Sinful Colors" nail polish selection at your local
Walgreens for ! $2.50. A wee bit lighter, but close enough for me.

Thanks to the generous listers who have offered me parts.