Grant, it's cool. I'll just have to visit again sometime! I'm camped just
around the corner from RBW now.

I'm having a great trip. Manny is great, as are some new friends I met through
him.

Turns out a lady I've known since kindergarten lives here, in Danville. Her
last name was Thomas back then, so we always sat next to each other in school.
I'm going to have breakfast with her in the morning. Hopefully she's not too
shocked at how stinky I've become in the two decades since we've seen each
other! Then a bit later I meet up with another semi-local character I know
through the Internet. That means I won't be on the official Diablo ride at
9:30, but I have some faith that I'll intersect with that group at some point
during the day's meanderings.