I tried raising my Tech Dlx on the Riv the first time I rode it.  It
felt like I was master of all I survey, way up there; just short of
circus-worthy.  But it's perfect down where it is now, what with all
the spacers and head tube extension.

I just purchased from another BOB a Tech Dlx to get the bars on my
beater up to where the Riv's are.  Still doesn't feel like the Riv's
fine fit, but a heckuva lot better.

Joe K