Mounted the headlight on the M-18 rack using a piece of an old chain ring
as a bracket. I love these lights. They have all the best traits of the IQ
Cyo I have on the other bikes in the family with the added bonus of a much
wider beam. The build quality seems more sturdy as well. The rear light is
highly visible from rear and sides.

David