Hey Riv listers. Here's a great resource for colors:
http://paintref.com/paintref/index.shtml. The site provides color codes,
samples, and sometimes pics, for a large number of automobile makes and
years. So, if you've always liked the baby blue on a '67 Mustang or the
cool color range on 1970s Beetles and Westfalias, check it out. Caveat: May
make you more indecisive on color choice.

Lee
SF, CA