Mike, I don't want to steal Eric's thread, but will go ahead and reply and
at least give him a bump on the list.

I recall the exchange and thought about it when I realized how much I
missed my camping bike.  Still have the MAP (for sale to fund the AHH
project) and QB (can't imagine parting with it).  What color?  Not blue.
 I'll update the list with photo soon...

Chris