The details:
Frame - 1960s Atala.  From the parts it came with it was one of the top two
models in the line-up.

First, I had braze-ons added for Mafac Racers, dt shifter bosses, and some
cable routing braze-ons.   Josh Muir of Frances did the work.
Then, a shot of orange powder coat.

Build:
Mafac Racer brakes - braze-on mounted
Campagnolo Rally RD
Simplex Super LJ FD
Simpex retro-friction DT shifters (cut out model, circa 1980?)
TA cranks + italian BB - modern versions, not vintage.
Campy GS hubs laced to Super Champion Gentleman clinchers
Cinelli stem
Nitto / Jitensha flat bars
Real CNC mountain bike brake levers from the 1990s
Selle San Marco Regal

Extras:
New cork grips.
CLB city brake levers - need to be polished and cleaned
French rear rack

The pictures are here: http://bit.ly/fauxbisu

The wheels need to be trued, or possibly rebuilt.  Original spokes and all.  My
next step was going to be relacing the wheelset.

I'd like a grand picked up for this in Oakland, or I can meet around the bay
area.  Add whatever it costs to ship and get money to me if you're not local.