From: "RJM" <crccpadu...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:50:08 AM
Subject: [RBW] Roadeo finally ordered!

Well, I did it!

I ordered a Roadeo frameset. 53cm Ram Orange with cream accents, threaded fork
(going to use my Nitto lugged stem). When the custom raffle was going on, I
bought a gift certificate just so I could get entered into the raffle. I didn't
win, of course, so I am using the gift certificate on the Roadeo frame. This
bike is going to be my club riding bike and faster solo ride bike and the set
up is going to be more aggressive than my Sam Hillborne. I have some time to
think about wheels/components and general setup which I am actually thankful
for as I could use the time to get some money together. Brifters or
barends?....hmmm. Can't wait for it though, it is going to be cool and a good
compliment to my Sam!