Drive up from Los Angeles and made my first trip up to the RivHQ this weekend.
Great guys. They let me ride just about everything in the shop and complimented
my 1984 Univega. Sorry Im horrible with names and can't remember everyone but
Joe was awesome. They even gave me a hat and a few Riv readers. I knew I would
dig the Hilsen but the speed and solidness of the Atlantis and the Hunga were
surprising. Great bikes. Now I just have to sell all my other rides to buy one
LOL.