I'd probably choose my Atlantis also. But, coming in 2d would be a Calfee CF I
had built last fall. It's built with the Adventure geometry/clearances and I
have 700c CX wheels, 700c lightweight road wheels, 700c CF tubeless wheels, a
set of 650b wheels w/ Hetres, and a generator, and lastly, 26" wheels w/
Mountain Kings (tight clearance). SRAM 11-36, 180mm 48-34, all wheels are Avid
disc's, and the heaviest this bike weighs in 69cm is a little less than 22lbs.
Frame is warranty of 25 years.

Sent from my iPad