Paypal personal preferred or check is fine as well.   Please contact
me if you have any questions. Shipping extra at actual cost or some
noted as included.  Feel free to combine items and make me an offer.

Some pictures at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/RichDPowers/ForSaleItems?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL2mtc7FoLavjQE&feat=directlink

 Mavic's Aksium Race wheelset $199 obo 10 spd. These are off of a race
bike and are the extra set and I no longer need them. They have about
300 easy miles on them and are as new. They are in excellent - almost
perfect as new condition. They do not include the tires or 10 sp
cassette-but could for the right price.

Road/ Cross wheel set. The rims are Sun model ME14A's black- silver
machined sidewalls. Alloy nipples and 14/15 DB Wheelsmith spokes. They
have about 1k miles on them. Straight and even tension. They are not
perfect- but pretty darn good. Rear hub has only 300 miles on it-
8/9/10 speed Tiarga hub silver with 130 mm road bike spacing. Front is
a gray Deore LX. Skewers included. One rim is missing decal- rear has
it as pictured. $120 shipped

Very nice 26" rims. 1 pair (2) Syncros 26" MTB rims  Lil' Snapper
model new-   23 mm wide
13 mm high machined sides- welded and machined seam.
 Black with silver sidewalls.  32 holes eyelets.  $48 pair.

Axiom rear trunk bag black used- great shape- $15

Terry gel women saddle-$10

Fame building parts

Eccentric bottom bracket shell  $25