Dirk didn't like riding in the trailer but then I tried riding with him in
a messenger bag and he seemed to like that because he was next to me that
seemed to calm him down. I'm very happy with the bag, it's not perfect but
works well enough. I wish there were more pockets for storing things like
tools, tubs, dog treats, leash, etc. There is one pocket in it but if
that's packed it pushes up against Dirk.

--mike