I am definitively unracer in all my other stylings, but I also sweat
like Patrick Ewing and I love my Giro 'Atmos'. The ventilation is
superb, and it's a great combo of minimally feeling like something is
on your head, while also appearing to be plenty protective. I tried
Nutcase once but felt like an overheated dufus, the overheated part
most significant.