It looks like an interesting rack.

I wonder about flex or sway of the rack under the weight of a bag when
riding the bike.  It only looks like there are two attachment points for
the rack, and it looks like they are all along the fork.  It appears that
they basically in line with each other along a narrow plane.  I seems that
a third attachment point would be best for stabilizing the HA rack and it's
load.  Look at how the Nitto Campee Lowrider rack attaches the pannier
mount, or how most other French inspired lowirder rack systems mount to a
fork.  The pannier mount on the Campee has three bolts which triangulate
the bag mounting section to the rack. Other French inspired lowriders (as
well as the originals), also have three points of contact; forkblade,
eyelet, and then a strut to the small hbar bag platform rack.  Also, there
is a reason why Tubus and Blackburn lowriders have the connecting hoop
going over the tire, to create a third attachment point and to brace the
pannier mounts.  Maybe I am missing something though?

I will be interested to see what Riv eventually unveils.

Gabe