John's bike keeps with historical precedent. As with his bike showcased in
the previous Staff Bikes collection, the current one on display sports his
patented family jewels-busting saddle tilt. It gives me the willies just
looking at it. But if it works for him, who am I to begrudge the setup?

http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/staff12.htm