On Friday, February 1, 2013 12:20:02 AM UTC-5, Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery
wrote:

> Is this even legal?

You're just trading $2 for $2....   but instead of walking into a bank and
getting a roll of quarters, you're getting $2 bills...

At Monticello (Jefferson's home), the gift shop gives $2 bills as change.
(At least, it did last time I was there....)

One character here at work, gets $2 bills to use when he goes to
'gentlemen's' clubs.....

One of my grandfathers used to keep silver dollars and $2 bills to give to
grandkids whenever they'd visit.

I think I probably spent all of mine on cokes and Hersheys.....    when
you're a kid, there are more important things than a $2 bill... but when
you're older, you realize, maybe I should have kept those back then.....