"Hey, can Riv Chicas who are not warriors join you? "

Anne, all Riv Chicas are Warriors—some just have had more opportunity to
demonstrate it!  So all Riv Chicas are welcomed!  Plus all Riv Chico
Warriors too—same standard of who is and who isn't applies! RCW is an equal
opportunity-to-get-youself-in-harm's-way-for-a-noble-cause tribe.

And Grant, I dig the shorter leash and 55 minutes to get someplace.  I am
diggin' it.  Plus if I can borrow the tent-pad-bag kit I am diggin' it even
more!  Let's gooooo!

So how much is needed to know in advance?  Like, do we need to know how
many are game, or do we just say, 'meet at Riv at X:XX o'clock and off we
ride to Riv Camp in Dreamland?

This is so exciting, I can't even tell you!

xxoo RCW 0001

ps.  We really do need a pin or a badge or a patch...perhaps we can muse
about it over a snort of a tasty spirit and the warm glow of a headlamp.