I made a call to get pricing and time quotes. The sales rep mentioned
prices had increased since 09, and he was not even going to mention because
I would "choke", but he was going to see if they could keep it closer to
original than the book pricing. He's supposed to contact me Monday or
Tuesday.
 I* could *go with a cheaper style, but would prefer to keep the high end
cloisonne. They are just so hefty with the antiqued brass and baked enamel.

Once I have solid info, I will create a new thread with a link to some sort
of order process.