Today I decided I needed to try the one bike approach. I often drug out the
S1one from the basement for errands but I need more than one gear on the
weekends.  For me that one bike would be my Saluki. However the fit has bugged
me for a while. So I looked at the fit in photos that I liked best on my two
previous bikes and jammed my seat (B17 imperial) forward in my VO seatpost and
lowered my bars. Instantly more comfortable and felt like I had better pedal
connection and power. Sometimes ignoring the groupthink around fit can be
helpful. This more aggressive position is helping me "just ride" more and lose
weight to look good at my pending nuptials next year. Go me!

-self congratulatorily in Philly, Justin

Ps: not selling the s1, unless its an even trade for a Yves Gomez, Betty Foy or
other Rivxte.