What a great camping trip (thx to all for posting pix)! The first time I
saw the mystery bike, I thought, "whoa", but not in a good way. Then, as
more pics of the diagatubes and long chain stays have become familiar to
me, I think "whoa", in a good way. Keven's bike looks terrific-- I want
one, don't know the color, but definitely creme headtube. It'd have a front
derailer, too. Albas or Boscos, don't know, but I was dreaming about that
custom until RCW shattered it! :)

Lucky 7 to RCW-- pedal on the War Horse... PS-- tell Grant to hurry up and
make this a production reality for the rest of us.

--sho