The June dates *should* give you fairly mild weather (hoping this coming
summer will be more merciful to farmers than the last), and the area of the
ride, stretching from Kettle Moraine, east of Madison, to New Glarus,
southwest of Madtown, has some hills, but not so much as the country lying
just further west and north.  You could dropkick me into that Driftless
country for the rest of my mortal life; Hiawatha's Country Bike Ride will
take folks through some of Minnesota's piece of the same.  It really is
great bicycling (and motorcycling) country, as is so much of Wisconsin, due
to fine secondary roads.  If winter ever ends, that is.