>many users post this, so I'm just going to mention it here:

I'd like to see pics. I'm new to the list and I don't see how to send you
> an email directly.

If you are viewing the group through the web - i.e. you are logged into
google or gmail and see this as a threaded discussion in a web page - there
is a "REPLY" arrow to the upper right.

To the right of that "REPLY" arrow is a downward facing triangle (which is
not a yoga position...).

If you hover your mouse/pointer over that, it should provide the message
"More Message Options".  This is a good thing.

Now, click on the  triangle and you'll see a mini-menu which includes the
option "REPLY TO AUTHOR".

....and Bob's your uncle.

That should let you reply only to the author of a specific post.  The
default "REPLY" option is to reply to the group as a whole.

- Jim / list admin / cyclofiend.com