I always enjoy Smitty's posts. Some of my favorites have been about riding
with children. Riding with children is to me a wonder. After exploring our
options - Dummy and others..., my wife and I went with a Joe Bike, a
Portland assembled boxbike. It was great fun that passed too quickly. But
the adventure continues, our daughters are now 7 and 10, and they are on
two wheels of their own. We now ride the trails in a long line. I smile
sometimes when I read the about the epic rides of others - a 100 km through
somewhere... many of my rides are currently measured in blocks. I count
myself as very lucky.

Bob (Indianapolis)