I will say that even though the initial cost was very steep, this Glorius
is without a doubt one of the nicest riding bikes I've been on...though
it's way too small for me [it's my wife's].  It's springy and fast; not
sure what the secret is.  Everyone who rides it has the same experience,
and they're not swayed by aesthetics either (and this horrible photo
doesn't give one a good aesthetic sense anyway).  We've had lots of people
test it out...everyone comes back smiling and shocked that it's so fast and
comfortable.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cnttrUjbgQ8/UUelg8x6PnI/AAAAAAAAEsQ/ersKp5OrKxc/s1600/IMG_1123+-+2013-03-18+at+19-32-26.jpg>