I don't know if this helps or not, but I just bought one a couple of months
ago, as was discussed in this group.  It is a '99 Joe Starck/Joe Bell
version, in good shape but probably not as nice as yours.  I paid $1,650
and would have gladly paid more if I had the means.... and if it was
orange.  It was on commission at a shop, so the seller probably only got
75% of that.  I know there's demand though so, if you have the patience,
stick with this list or craigslist - no point in giving a chunk of the
proceeds to ebay or such, either.

I have to ask though:  Are you SURE you want to sell it?!    As a guy with
bikes on the brain 24/7, your bike is pretty much the holly grail as far as
I'm concerned and, like the other thread active at the moment - the bike I
would keep if I could only have one.  (The one I bought is, in fact,
replacing an XO-1). Consider it carefully...

In any case, I for one would love it if you'd post  a few more photos for
fun.